Friday, March 23, 2012

Gimp Tutorial - Isolating a Background using Color

Earlier this week I mentioned on Google+ that I discovered something about gimp that was pretty huge, something that would change how I edit photos forever.

Since then, I've been determined to figre out how to boil this small bit of information, and show you just how much this can help your layer masking and isolating backgrounds, especially in the studio scene and landscape photography.

I finally decided to simply do what I do best - record a gimp video tutorial using the method that I discovered, and share it with everyone.

Click here for the gimp video tutorial.

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I teach people how to use gimp with gimp video tutorials, as well as gimp text tutorials. I also work with Photographers by offering photo-editing services.